Here, you can access to the different categories of CMS. Below the detail :
- Media : in this section, you can see all the images and attachments of the website.
- Pages : in this section you can see all the pages of the websites. You can edit, add and delete pages here.
- Places : in this section, you can add, edit or delete points of interest on the Google map.
- Offers : in this section, you can add, edit or delete the offers.
- Footer custom Links: you can add a costumed link to the additional existing ones
- Accor Newsletter : in this section, you can see the entries for the newsletter subscriptions. You can download the data by clicking on the “Download” button.
- Hotels Options : in this section, you can set some features as:
- Hotel basics: the hotel name, the hotel address but also manage the highlighted pages of the homepage.
- Hotel Social links: you can your social media links and the logo will appear in the footer
- Local Measure: If you have a subscription with Local Measure you can add the ID here and the social media feed will appear on the homepage
- Emails for forms: You can edit and add email addresses to the default forms : Contact, Meeting, Restaurant and Spa
- Menu Manager: you can select the pages you want to have in the main menu and in the second menu. You can also re-order them by using the small cross. You can also enable/disable the submenu navigation for Sofitel, Sofitel SO, Sofitel Legend and MGallery template
- Translation – NEW: This is a new option that allows you to translate your hotel name in the different languages available on your website
You have more details on each category in this guide.