Below, a screen capture of CMS on the “Pages” category
1 – Main navigation / 2 – Language switch / 3 – Action button / 4 – Website main page / 5 – Parent page / 6 – Child page / 7 – Create/Edit translation content / 8 – Page navigation
1. Main navigation
Here, you can access to the different categories of CMS. Below the detail :
- Media : in this section, you can see all the images and attachments of the website.
- Pages : in this section you can see all the pages of the websites. You can edit, add and delete pages here.
- Places : in this section, you can add, edit or delete points of interest on the Google map.
- Offers : in this section, you can add, edit or delete the offers.
- Footer custom Links: you can add a costumed link to the additional existing ones
- Accor Newsletter : in this section, you can see the entries for the newsletter subscriptions. You can download the data by clicking on the “Download” button.
- Hotels Options : in this section, you can set some features as:
- Hotel basics: the hotel name, the hotel address but also manage the highlighted pages of the homepage.
- Hotel Social links: you can your social media links and the logo will appear in the footer
- Local Measure: If you have a subscription with Local Measure you can add the ID here and the social media feed will appear on the homepage
- Emails for forms: You can edit and add email addresses to the default forms : Contact, Meeting, Restaurant and Spa
- Menu Manager: you can select the pages you want to have in the main menu and in the second menu. You can also re-order them by using the small cross. You can also enable/disable the submenu navigation for Sofitel, Sofitel SO, Sofitel Legend and MGallery template
- Translation – NEW: This is a new option that allows you to translate your hotel name in the different languages available on your website
You have more details on each category in this guide.
2. Language switch
Here, you can switch to another language to see the related content.
3. Action button
This button allows you to create a new page / places / offers depending on the category you are in.
4. Website main page
On the “Page” category, the website main page is marked with the suffix “Front page”.
5. Parent page
Here, this is a parent page.
6. Child page
Here, this is a child page (in this screenshot, the parent page is the “Rooms & Suites” page).
7. Create/Edit translation content
Here, you can create or edit the translation of the related page.
8. Page navigation
If you have a lot of pages, you must navigate to see the other items.
Page in edit mode
Below, a screen capture of CMS on a page in the edit mode (page, place, offer …)
1 – Title / 2 – Main text / 3 – Additional content / 4 – File gallery / 5 – Page options / 6 – Language / 7 – Publish / 8 – Page attribut / 9 – Featured image
In this field, you can edit the title of the page/place/offer …
2. Main text
In this field, you can edit the main text of the page/place/offer …
3. Additional content *
In this section, you can add and edit the additional contents of a page (specific according to the selected template).
4. File gallery
In this section, you can upload images for the slideshow (only on the homepage).
5. Page options *
In this section, you can add options on the page/offer (specific according to the selected template ).
In this section, you can choose the language of the item and select if you want duplicate uploaded medias and featured image to translations.
This section allows you to manage the publication of your page (publish, edit, delete).
You can also preview your changes by clicking on the “Preview changes” button.
8. Page attribute
In this section, you can select the parent page and the template page.
9. Featured image
In this section, you can select the image/illustration on the page/offer.
* to see these sections, you need select a template and save before.
The text editor
Below, a screen capture of the text editor:
As on Word, the text editor allows you to format the content. You can bold or italicize your text with the editor.
You can also create a link:
- Select the text you want to link
- Click on the chain icon (Insert/edit link)
- Click on the small icon
- In the URL field, put your URL
- Check the box to open the link in a new tab
- Click on “Add Link” button to create your link
If you are familiar with HTML, you can create/edit the text directly in HTML. For this, just click on the “Text” tab to switch to HTML mode.