On the homepage, you have a widget to display pictures from your social networks.
Before using the plugin, you need to configure it.
In the “Settings” subcategory, add the username for each social account. For Instagram, add the tag you want to monitor:
To get the username for each social account:
- Instagram : www.instagram.com/username/
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/username/
- Twitter : twitter.com/username/
To get the location ID for Instagram:
- Go on Instagram
- In the search field, type the name of the city and select the result
- In the URL, the location ID is : www.instagram.com/explore/locations/213281320/
To select the images, go in the sub categories (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and select them:
You can manage the order of the images by dragging/dropping the images on the main page of the plugin: